In India EIL has a wholly owned subsidiary Company - Certification Engineers International Ltd. (CEIL) for undertaking independent certification & third party inspection assignments. Another wholly owned subsidiary Company - EIL Asia Pacific Sdn. Bhd. (EILAP) is in Malaysia.
CEIL is a leading Certification and Verification Agency for Offshore Process Platforms, Well Platforms, Submarine Pipelines and Single Buoy Mooring Systems.
- Third Party Inspection
- Risk Analysis
- Health, Safety & Environment Audits
- Energy Audits
- Quality Audits
- Vendor Assessment
- Hazard Studies & Risk Analysis
CEIL provides Inspection, Certification and Verification services to variety of Onshore and Offshore Projects in India and abroad.
We in the Company promote Safety, Quality and Reliability throughout the Design and Operating life of all types of equipments, Structures, Pressure vessels, Pipelines & Rotating Machinery. The worldwide services cover all types of capital goods and equipments, during manufacture and erection stages for Oil, Gas & General Engineering Sectors, encompassing.
- Technical Bid Package Review
- Review of Detailed Engineering
- Certification to National/International Codes
- Review and approval of Inspection & Test Plans and Procedures
- Worldwide coordinated inspection
- Pre-shipment Inspection
- Comprehensive “Integrity Assurance Management”
- Vendor Survey and Capability Evaluation
The team of quality surveyors has been drawn from amongst the most experienced Quality Control Engineers with specialized experience in various discipline such as Structural, Pressure Vessels, Piping, Pipelines, Metallurgy, Welding, Corrosion, Electrical & Instrumentation for Review and Verification of Designs.
The CEIL inspection team consists of highly professional, multi-disciplinary Engineers, having wide exposure to current national and international standards/codes such as BIS, ASME, ANSI, BS, TEMA, API, DIN, JIS, NEMA, ISO, IEC, IEEE etc., besides being fully conversant with state of the art inspection techniques. Our Inspection Engineers are qualified by various recognized NDT bodies viz., ASNT-UT/MT/PT/ LEVEL-II , UT LEVEL-III, RT LEVEL-III and ISO-9000 lead Assessors.
- Sophisticated reactors, pressure vessels, columns, heat exchangers, reformers.
- Clad columns, large capacity storage tanks, horton spheres, mounded tanks.
- Hyper pressure equipments, equipments for combustible / explosive classifications.
- Occupational safety and hazardous area classifications.
- Instrument air/plant air systems, air drying plants.
- Refrigeration plants, ventilation and air conditioning systems, chiller packages.
- Line pipe manufacturing, pipe coating and piping appurtenances.
- Cross country pipelines.
- Rotating machinery such as reciprocating/centrifugal/axial flow compressors, reciprocating/ centrifugal pumps, steam turbines, gas turbines, dual fuel turbines, diesel/petrol/gas engines, turbo generating sets, diesel generating sets, low/medium/high voltage motors.
- P.C.C., M.C.C., P.M.C.C., DCS / PLC, SCADA system & other electric / electronic instruments and control systems.
- Specialized materials such as low temperature carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, clad steel, duplex stainless steel, monel, inconel, titanium, dissimilar metals, copper and its alloys, aluminium and its alloys, wear resistant materials, refractory materials, wear resistant corrosion resistant coatings, insulation materials, anti-fouling, marine, temperature resistant coatings and paints
Certification Engineers International Limited
Engineers India Bhawan
1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, RK Puram
New Delhi - 110066
Phone : 91-011-26101265
Fax : 91-011-26164868
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
EIL Asia Pacific Sdn. Bhd.
Suite 525, 5th Floor,
67 Jalan Raja Chulan,
Kuala Lumpur 50200
Phone (Office) :+6-03-2076-5250
Fax : +6-03-2032-1822