We believe that the strength and success of the organization lies in its people. In the engineering consultancy business, people are not just the key assets, but also the key differentiators. Hence our motto is “Delivering Excellence through People”.
We provide opportunities to work in various specialised fields and diversified projects facilitating planned professional and career development. Growth opportunities are based on well defined career path, multi-skilling and training interventions at each level. Most of our top executives have grown from within -- a testimony to the unlimited opportunities for growth available to the meritorious.
We at EIL believe in getting the brightest people in and create an environment where they can perform their best. EIL has a state of art learning centre at Gurgaon called EIL – T&D Centre where a wide range of Functional / Behavioral / Managerial programmes are conducted. We also collaborate with top engineering institute for knowledge exchange and technical training in specialized areas.
Our thrust areas include:
- Performance Management which links business goals with individual performance goals.
- Identification of competencies for critical roles through Competency Mapping study
- Identifying competency gaps and bridging such gaps through appropriate training and developmental programmes.
- Building a strong Leadership Pipeline across all levels of the company that will enable accomplishment of EIL strategic objectives.
- Advance Management programme for soft skill development
- Build a Pervasive Business Intelligence integrating Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Knowledge Management (KM) System.
Apart from an excellent atmosphere for growth, the company offers a package of remuneration that compares with the best in the Indian industry. It includes basic pay and dearness allowance, contributory provident fund, conveyance maintenance reimbursements, leave fare assistance / encashment, holiday home facility, medical facilities for self and dependent, gratuity, self contributory post-retirement scheme and soft loans, etc.
Celebrating Life, Work, Family and Culture
EIL combines work with fun- and promotes a lifestyle which is based on work/life balance. We believe that there is an equal need for fun and celebrations in our life as there is for work and achievements.
Our team events, cultural celebrations and informal gatherings ensure that there is more to working at EIL than the official work.
We offer opportunities for celebrations of important festivals and provide opportunities for families of our team members to intermingle and understand the values of EIL.
Important celebrations in the EIL calendar include:
- Annual Cultural get together
- Annual Departmental Picnic
- Annual Sports
- Cricket, Football, Badminton, Carom Tournaments etc.
For open recruitment advertisements are published in leading national dailies. Interested candidates meeting EIL's requirements can apply online. The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are called for a written test. Based on their performance in the written test, they are further called for interview.
For campus recruitment, EIL visits the IITs, NITs and other reputed technical institutes of the country for recruiting final year engineering graduates/ post graduates, and prominent business management institutes for final year MBA students. It also recruits Chartered Accountants from various centres of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
View Current Openings